Wednesday 18 April 2018

My Mental Health Diary: 2017

This has been a tough year.

I've gone from insane highs to terrifying lows almost as if it was controlled by the flick of a switch. I've gone from having a great day to being a wreck in no time at all.

I've had people who were so close to me and told me they loved me and how much I meant to them turn around and drop me like I was a bad habit. Like I was nothing to them.

I've also discovered who really cares about me. I've learned more about myself and the bastard that I'm fighting and pushed myself to be open about it. I've surrounded myself with some of the most wonderful people on the planet and stopped caring as much about what other people think. Ifeel that I'm coming out of the year as a better and stronger person. Battered and bloodied but still breathing. ☺

Fuck it and fight it

No comments:

Post a Comment