Wednesday 18 April 2018

My Mental Health Diary: Anniversary

Sunday will mark a year since I moved into my flat. To say it's been an eventful year would be an understatement.

It's featured breakups, relationships, fall outs, make ups and shake ups. It's featured incredible highs and eye-watering lows. It's featured mental breakdowns, health scares and the loss of some close friends.
It's been a year of changing my life. Changing the people I hang out with so that I'm not letting toxic people pollute my life. Changing my dietary habits and being a bit more sensible (he typed whilst having a donut). Changing my routine and finding out what those weird machines at the gym do.

Whilst there have been lows I've overcome them and they've made me stronger. The highs I've treasured every minute of.

It's been a year of redesigning, rebuilding and reclaiming. I don't plan on stopping.

Fuck it and fight it.

No comments:

Post a Comment