Wednesday 18 April 2018

My Mental Health Diary: Thank You

From 30th January.

I realised that I haven't posted about my head in a while and that I only seem to talk about it when I'm down or in a bad place.
A bonus (for lack of a better word) of having these bad times is that it makes you appreciate the good times even more. When I've been down in the past I've focused on the negatives in my life. What's gone wrong, what I don't have etc. For too long it's been like that. There's a song I like that talks about people having two wolves inside of them - one good, one evil - and the dominant wolf is simply the one you feed. For too long I fed the evil one.

After a rocky start to this year I'm in a good place. Instead of the negatives I'm focusing on the positives. Even the worst and darkest of places there's a light and a route to better days.
These are just some of the folk who have surrounded me with positivity whilst I've been such a negative prick, and for that I thank you all. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment