Wednesday 18 April 2018

My Mental Health Diary: Focus

I wouldn't say it's a regret but it is a fact. I spent so long chasing things that I thought adults should have that I made a number of bad decisions, mostly about people I let into my life.

I was too focused on what I thought I should have I missed wonderful little things on the periphery of my vision. I let the wrong people in and set myself up for fall after fall chasing things I thought I wanted.  It wasn't until I was almost 26 that I realised that I shouldn't focus on what I should have, started enjoying myself and my life more and focussing on things I want rather than what I thought I should have.

Sometimes the best way to find what we want is to stop searching and let it find us.

Fuck it and fight it. 🖤

No comments:

Post a Comment