Wednesday 18 April 2018

My Mental Health Diary: This Fire Burns Always

From 10th February 2018.

2017 was not a good year for me, but it was the best worst year of my life.
In spite of what I went through, I felt like I had a fire inside that fuelled me to overcome any obstacles or doubts and chase what I wanted even if there was only the tiniest hope of getting it.

This year I haven't felt that. It feels like the fire is burning but not as brightly. I have been in a good place but lacked that spark that I had previously.

I know that not every day can be great and that this dullness is temporary but it's annoying because I don't know how to recapture that spark though I know I can.

Even through the darkest days, this fire burns, always.

I want to burn bright again.

Fuck it and fight it.

No comments:

Post a Comment