Wednesday 18 April 2018

My Mental Health Diary: Seasonal Hours

From 10th November 2017.

My job has seasonal hours, so I work less between November and March.

Last year this felt great, an opportunity to fit more into my days, hang out with friends and wind down after a hectic summer. At least it seemed hectic at the time.

This year I feel constantly shattered. So much happened this year and I was able to sort of distract myself from it with how hectic work was amongst other things. Now that the foot's come off the gas so to speak it feels like it's caught up with me at once. Break-ups, breakdowns, homesickness and arguing with doctors about my heart medicine, it fair takes it out of you.

Apologies if I don't seem like myself just now. I'm just tired. I will get better.

Fuck it and fight it.

No comments:

Post a Comment